Blog Response #1

Blog Response #1
yaarasbloggingproject.blogspot.com


I really liked this blog. It was definitely more laid-back and personal than a lot of ones I surveyed over. Not to be insulting to anyone else, of course! It's just that reading the same facts about different types of journalism over and over again can get... I don't know, quite monotonous. 
Yaara's writing style here is very casual and lets the reader know what's going on inside her head. She is quite honest within her class responses and says how she felt about what she learned that day.
Her media critique talks about something I wonder every day, which is whether Fox News is credible or not. I gather from the blog that no, Fox News isn't credible, especially the article she referenced. It was missing many of the integral journalistic requirements. How disappointing!

Comments

Popular Posts