Blog Response #2

Blog Response #2
lwjournalism1.blogspot.com


Wow-- I really enjoyed looking through this blog, too. The writer has a very interesting perspective on our class lectures and shows her own point of view by tying it in creatively. Yet, at the same time, I still feel like I've learned a lot from reading over her posts. She addressed a point I made in class, which was that Micheal Moore stated he believed Trump could be America's last president. Now, this wasn't my idea at all, it was Micheal Moore's. I just brought it up because I thought it would be interesting to see some discussion of the point, and I got exactly for what I had hoped. I love her blog; it's discernible, easy to read, and offers a point of view that's a little different than mine. It was a refreshing read.

Comments

Popular Posts